Our Picks of Unique Elopement Locations in NYC
1. A secret rooftop in Dumbo with a perfect view of the Manhattan Skyline and the Brooklyn Bridge.
2. The Staten Island Ferry that loops you around the Statue of Liberty with spectacular views of the lower Manhattan skyline
3. Bushwick! Blocks of colorful street art by world-renowned artists in one of the hippest neighborhoods in Brooklyn.
4. The Oculus, one of NYCs public spaces that is ultra modern and architecturally astonishing inside and out.
5. South Street Seaport. You like big ol' ships? This is the place! Located in downtown Manhattan, with an elevated park, embraced by skyscrapers, with views of Brooklyn.
6. Speaking of ships, you can even get married on your own 1920's sailboat! We got a guy...
7. The balcony of your hotel! Upgrade to a suite that has a sweet view. We have many to recommend, just ask!
8. In a helicopter, exchanging your vows while soaring over Manhattan. Not too shabby!
9. Prospect Park, the biggest park in Brooklyn, way less crowded with so many hidden pathways. In our eyes, it’s the best park park to photograph in.
10. Iconic public places like Flatiron or Grand Central Station. Some of these require a permit and we can guide you on that easy process.
11. Natural History Museum. A ceremony under a giant T Rex or in front of a diorama of Mama Bear and her cubs? All you need is a ticket, and us to document it!