10..no wait 11 Great Places to Elope in NYC That You Would Never Think Of
1. A secret rooftop in Dumbo with a perfect view of the Manhattan Skyline and the Brooklyn Bridge. ( we have a few in our pockets for you... )
2. The Staten Island Ferry that loops you around the Statue of Liberty with spectacular views of the lower Manhattan skyline.
3. Bushwick. Blocks of colorful street art by world-renowned artists in one of the hippest neighborhoods in Brooklyn.
4. The Oculus, one of NYCs public spaces that is ultra modern and architecturally astonishing inside and out.
5. South Street Seaport. You like big ol' ships? This is the place! Located in downtown Manhattan, with an elevated park, embraced by skyscrapers, with views of Brooklyn.
6. Speaking of ships, you can even get married on your own 1920's sailboat! We got a guy...